Scientific employee, PhD student
- Phone: +49 241 80 96497
- By appointment
- Auditory attention switching and endogenous preparation to switch
- Role of perceptual dimensions in switching auditory attention
- Electrophysiological correlates of auditory attention switching
- Monsell, S., Lavric, A., Strivens, A., & Paul, E. (2019). Can we prepare to attend to one of two simultaneous voices? Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 45(7), 966–982. https://doi.org/10.1037/xhp0000650
- Bartlett, M., Strivens, A., Nicholson, W.G., McLaren, R.P., & McLaren, I.P.L. (2018). A Novel Measure of Changes in Force Applied to the Perruchet Effect. In T.T. Rogers, M. Rau, X. Zhu, & C. W. Kalish (Eds.), Proceedings of the 40th Annual conference of the Cognitive Science Society (pp. 1325 - 1331). Austin, TX: Cognitive Science Society.