Scientific employee, PhD student
- Phone: +49 241 80 93993
- By appointment
- Cognitive Control
- Human-Machine Interaction
- User Experience
- Tutorial inferential statistics (summer term 2021)
- Experimental practical training (winter term 2022/2023)
- Stephan, D. N., Hensen, S., Fintor, E., Krampe, R., & Koch, I. (2018). Influences of postural control on cognitive control in task switching. Frontiers in Psychology, 9, Article 1153.
- Hensen, S., Koch, I., & Hirsch, P. (2022). Huh, what did he say again? The impact of interruption on encoding and retrieval of auditory information. 22nd Conference of the European Society for Cognitive Psychology (ESCoP), University of Lille, Lille, France.
- Hensen, S., Koch, I., & Hirsch, P. (2022). Divided attention in healthcare: Investigating the influence of a concurrent task on encoding an retrieval of auditory information. 64th Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
- Hensen, S., Pelzer, J., Arling, V., Voß, G. M. I., & Ladwig, S. (2020). The impact of visual and proprioceptive factors on subjective ratings of different rotated seating positions and its relevance for automated driving. 62nd Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, Germany.