Scientific employee, PhD student
- Phone: +49 241 80 93993
- By appointment
- Cognitive Control
- Human-Machine Interaction
- User Experience
- Tutorial inferential statistics: summer term 2021
- Stephan, D. N., Hensen, S., Fintor, E., Krampe, R., & Koch, I. (2018). Influences of postural control on cognitive control in task switching. Frontiers in Psychology, 9, Article 1153.
- Hensen, S., Koch, I., & Hirsch, P. (2022). Divided attention in healthcare: Investigating the influence of a concurrent task on encoding an retrieval of auditory information. 64th Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
- Hensen, S., Pelzer, J., Arling, V., Voß, G. M. I., & Ladwig, S. (2020). The impact of visual and proprioceptive factors on subjective ratings of different rotated seating positions and its relevance for automated driving. 62nd Conference of Experimental Psychologists (TeaP), Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, Germany.